* Surname alphabetically ordered.
April 13, 2022, Wednesday
Check-In and Registration
April 14, 2022, Thursday
Opening Ceremony / Full Day Scientific Program
April 15, 2022, Friday
Full Day Scientific Program
April 16, 2022, Saturday
Half Day Scientific Program / Closing Ceremony
April 17, 2022, Sunday
Online Congress on a virtual platform
The Congress will be held between April 13 – 17, 2022 in Wyndham Grand İzmir Özdilek, TURKEY.
Congress official language is Turkish. English to Turkish translation will be performed related sessions simultaneously.
Registration and Help Desk will be open during the congress dates between 08.00 – 20.00.
All participants must have and wear their name badges during the congress to enter scientific sessions, exhibition areas, poster areas and other social networking activities to provide security and order. This letter provide any financial Support or grant.
All participants must have and wear their name badges during the congress to enter scientific sessions, exhibition areas, poster areas and other social networking activities to provide security and order.
Certificate of participation will be distributed on the last day of the congress.
Abstracts should be submitted through Online Abstract submission platform (please visit www.odcd2022.org). The accepted abstracts will be printed exactly as submitted so please do check carefully before submitting.
The pharmaceutical companies and medical equipment companies will be able to exhibit their products at the exhibition area located in the congress venue. The exhibition will be open during whole congress.
|Abstract Submission Deadline||:||January 20, 2022|
|Deadline for the First Period of Earlybird Registration||:||December 20, 2021|
|Deadline for the Second Period of Earlybird Registration||:||December 21, 2021 – February 10, 2022|
|Earlybird Accommodation Deadline||:||February 10, 2022|
|Registration Fees||December 20, 2021 and Before||Between December 21, 2021, and February 10, 2022||After February 10, 2022|
|Specialists Fee||€ 200||€ 210||€ 235|
|Member Fee||€ 180||€ 190||€ 210|
|Resident and Physiotherapist||€ 140||€ 150||€ 170|
|Company Representative||€ 180||€ 190||€ 210|
* The participants must pay their registration fees to the bank account of Turkish Society of Shoulder and Elbow. Please do not forget to state your citizenship ID and address.
* Please do not forget to send the proof of payment and registration form to the Organization Secretariat, Ege Congress Tourism & Organization and The Society, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
* Please do not forget to state the registrant’s name on the proof of payment.
SHOULDER and ELBOW SOCIETY Wire Transfer Account Details
Account Holder Name : Omuz ve Dirsek Cerrahisi Derneği İktisadi İşletmesi
Account Holder’s Bank & Branch : Türkiye İş Bankası Şehremini İstanbul Şubesi (1049)
Account Number (TRL): 1541228 IBAN : TR31 0006 4000 0011 0491 5412 28
|January 15, 2022 and Before||After January 15, 2022|
|Single Room||Double Room||Single Room||Double Room|
|€ 300||€ 335||€ 355||€ 390|
EGE CONGRESS TOURISM & ORGANIZATION Wife Transfer Account Details
Beneficiary’s Name : Ege Üs Kongre Danışmanlık Turizm ve İnş. San. Tic. Ltd. Sti
Beneficiary’s Bank and Branch Name : Türkiye İş Bankası Alsancak Şube (3401)
TLR Account Number : 960532 IBAN : TR62 0006 4000 0013 4010 960532
* Please do not forget to state the event and registrant’s name on proof of payment receipt.
• PS: Registration payments should be paid to the Shoulder and Elbow Society bank account and accommodation payments should be paid to organization secretariat, Ege Congress Touism & Organization.
Mehmet Armangil, M.D.
Turkish Society Of Shoulder And Elbow Surgery